The Marketing to Schools Summit is coming… Grab your Early Bird tickets now!
This October marks our inaugural Marketing to Schools Summit, a 1 day event full of actionable, proven strategies designed to get education technology companies in front of more schools and districts.
Taking place on 15 October at King’s Place in London and streaming online, the Marketing to Schools Summit will feature keynote speeches from some of the biggest industry names including Anna Pedroza, Laura McInerney and John Kelleher who will share their insight on how to implement marketing strategies that will instantly gain more leads, more sales, and longer retention cycles.
At the Marketing to Schools Summit you can:
- Watch as we build a high converting digital advert to teachers, injust 20 minutes
- Learn the 8 step strategy that turns strangers into raving school customers predictably and profitably
- Discover our 3 highest performing education email campaigns of 2019
- See how we generated £3m of school leads in 6 months, using only a Chatbot
- Find out the 3 secret education marketing hacks almost no company is using
- Take part in a PR surgery
- ...And much more!
With practical, expert-led seminars, networking opportunities, and access to the strategies used by the most successful brands, the Marketing to Schools Summit is an unmissable event for both start-ups and more established businesses.
What’s more, right now you can take advantage of our special Early Bird pricing and save 33% off standard ticket prices! Head to www.marketingtoschoolssummit.com to book your ticket and guarantee your place at this year’s leading marketing to schools event.
Not able to get to London? Don’t worry, you can still catch every part of the action via our online stream and recordings. Click here to secure your access to all the Marketing to Schools Summit content.