Hello. Nice to meet you
We are a team of passionate and highly experienced marketers and certified partners of the world’s leading marketing training and certification company, DigitalMarketer.
The Bee Digital team have delivered high performing campaigns for some of the world’s largest education companies and most innovative start-ups.
We don’t do ‘cold lists’, cookie cutter email blasts , or help you ‘fit in’.
We do what makes us happy.
Helping you stand out.
Why do people choose us?
People buy from people
they like (and trust)
Being authentically us is a competitive advantage other agencies find hard to copy.
We believe what you do is important
Whilst we are able to get products into schools, we aren’t the ones making solutions that change lives, and we’ll never forget that. Your success is our success ❤️🔥.
We strive for
If you’re looking for an email database service you’re in the wrong place. We bring strategic thinking, smart tech, and boundless creativity to every single campaign.
Join 800+ industry professionals who have grabbed our bi-weekly newsletter.
Sharing thoughts, ideas, tools, and articles that (we hope) will make you stop and think, do things differently, and help you get better at marketing to schools.
Meet the Bees 👇
100% remote and loving it
We are a fully distributed company.
The agency has a home base but individuals work from home.
This means we aren’t limited to hiring people who happen to live near our office, but can bring on the very best folk from all over the world.
But we also recognise that remote work brings its own challenges so have built (and are continually building upon) a culture that puts our people first:
- Remote working centric policies that prioritise family life and mental wellbeing
- Personalised home working environment, tools, and schedule
- Cloud based toolkit using software like Notion and Slack to support daily worklife and easy communication
- Comprehensive new staff onboarding process with buddy system & coaching
- In-person team gatherings throughout the year
Our decision to go remote wasn’t made lightly but we, as a team, agreed to go for it because these 3 key benefits made the challenges worth facing:
- Reducing the environmental impact of commuting
- The possibility to achieve a better work-life balance
- Attracting future team members from a wider, more diverse talent pool
Are you thinking of going fully remote? Have concerns?
Yeah, we get that, it’s not an easy move.
We’re happy to chat about it and share our experiences, if it would help. Just drop us an email and we’ll set up a quick chat.
Bee Digital (UK)
54 Poland Street,
t: 0203 6330188
Bee Digital (USA)
187 E. Warm Springs Rd
t: (702) 899-1711