It's clear in any marketing study - video is king of content. But can you take it even further?
Marketing is story telling.
A video lets you passively watch a story being told.
However an interactive video lets you sculpt the story.
Making your viewer an active participant in your marketing content takes engagement to the next level.
If you sell to schools you’ll know teachers and senior leaders are inundated with marketing messages every day. To grab their attention you need to deliver unique and compelling content.
We think interactive video should part of your sales and marketing toolkit.
Interactive video ideas
Consider the benefits that interactive videos offer:
- Product training – Let your staff and customers pick routes through a training video to improve engagement.
- Lead qualification – ‘Choose your own adventure’ style interactivity to drive actions.
- Data capture – Record ‘hot point’ clicks and move prospects through your sales process based on their interests.
All you need to do is write a script, practice, hit record, and you’ll soon get your best take.
Interactive video grabs viewers attention
Need more proof?
- Interactivity results in 3x to 4x greater viewer engagement and conversion than traditional linear videos.
- Completion rate increases by 36% compared with linear videos.
- Click-through rates are 10x higher than passive videos.
- 35% of marketers using interactive videos have seen an increase in conversions, with a 25% increase in sales.
Want exclusive education marketing advice?
TAIT, our marketing to schools newsletter, hits the inboxes of our industry’s smartest education marketing professionals every other Wednesday.