Hello everyone! It’s Bryan from Bee Digital Marketing Ltd… and I come bearing news.
iOS15 has launched… and that is important to those of you working in the education sector.
You may be asking “Apple, why are you doing this?” I thought so too. Then I thought more about it, and sat down to record this quick video to help explain:
- What the new email privacy update actually means (minus the jargon).
- How email pixels are about to become massively flawed.
- Why you must ignore email open rates and spikes. (It’s pretty pointless now).
- Why current email models are poor… and remembering what the point of sending an email really is.
- What you need to focus on instead. (It’s not open rates. Stop looking at open rates!)